RSS

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday's Digi's!

Look at the second day of cards! Can you believe the tallent among these gals!!!

Up first we have Marigolds. My favorite flower as the remind me of my Grandpa and Grandma!

http://www.southernyankeecrafter.blogspot.com/


This beautiful card is made by Nancy! And please check out yesterday's posts as well I'm have added her earlier cards as well!



This Digi is free Just click on the pic to enlarge and save.

And Look at a new member Jodi's card!!

Isn't this beautiful! Great work Jodi!




I love the way you faded the pettals. This looks sooo good in purple!




2 comments:

Laurieinaz said...

I just love your digital art. I downloaded one of the flowers and it made a beautiful card.

Donna said...

I can't wait to use these beautiful flowers. Thank you.

Post a Comment